Visual Studio 2005 comes with a set of tools to perform load testing of applications and analyze their behavior under load.
This tutorial is for beginners and demonstrates how to perform load testing of a web application.
Following setups are covered in this tutorial:
- Recording a web test
- configure a load test for iterations, user loads, etc.
- Reading output of load test.
The tutorial can be downloaded from following location :
- How to create Project Item Templates
- Accelerating development using Visual Studio Templates
- Visual Studio : How to create temporary projects
- Visual Studio 2005 Service Pack 1 : How to check whether its installed or not
- Visual Studio 2005 : Unable to debug - The Binding Handle is Invalid
- Tutorial : Policy Injection Application Block - Enterprise Library
- Enterprise Library : Policy Injection Application Block - An Overview
- Caching App Block : Usage notes on Backing store
- Enterprise Library 3.0 : Released
- Tutorial - Using Validation Application Block